Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whats Up?

Craziness, that's about all I can say. What hasn't been up??? I bummed around trying to make a living freelance writing and just couldn't make the money I needed to make to continue paying my bills, so I did the next best thing. I took a job making a little money and continued freelance writing and working on my novels.

Yeah, I get very little sleep but I'm writing a hell of a lot so its been working. Then I get a call from a former colleague of mine asking me if I want to get back into directory publishing. What did I have to lose by meeting with him to learn more, right?

So the job is in NYC. Would it be worth it financially for me to make such a move? I'd sure have less time to write than I used to have, but I decided that I could not pass up this opportunity, so I am working in the big apple!

No comments: