Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Cream Of Wheat & Other Breakfasts

Yes, I was able to eat Cream of Wheat without a hitch. I couldn't eat a whole packet. When I was full, I just shared the rest with the two dogs. Of course, Cream of Wheat tastes like crap. It definitely needs something to make it more palatable. I swirled in a teaspoon of peanut butter and Splenda which made it much better.

Oatmeal went down fine too. One day I had mini pancakes from Aunt Jemima. I think the serving size is 13 minis. I was able to eat 3 of them. I dipped them in sugar fre syrup and they tasted all right. Pancakes were never my favorite thing though, but variety is nice.

My breakfast staple has been ricotta cheese with a little tomato sauce in it or egg beaters. I made some chicken salad the other day too. This consisted of canned chicken, a smidge of mayo, black pepper, and onion powder. It went down okay too.

No comments: