Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Regurgitation

I was always someone who threw up easily. What does that mean? Smells, as in rotting garbage or foul-smelling flatulence could make me vomit. I had heard that post-surgery, smells can really get to you and make you puke. I was not looking forward to this since I was so easily a puker already.

The only smell that has caused me to puke is that of dog vomit. I must admit that this made me puke prior to surgery as well. I have vomitted post surgery due to some foods that I have eaten. Here is the list thus far:

macaroni & cheese
rice
crackers
eggs with salami
pastrami
rye bread
roll

Fatty meats like salami & pastrami are not sitting well in my new stomach. Breads and carbs don't seem to like it either. Still in the trial and error phase, so I will just keep trying different foods to see how they go down and if they stay down or not.

No comments: