Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Test Scheduled

My stress test has been scheduled; or rather I should say my tests have been scheduled. I have to have two done over a two-day period, which makes this all incredibly inconvenient. The first test as 12:30 on October 30th and the second is 8:30 am on October 31st.

The problem? I don’t really have any time I can use to take off from work. I won’t be at my job 1 year until November 14th. My surgery is November 6th. The little time I have must be used to get me from Nov 6th through November 14th, so that I can start FMLA from November 15th on.

I’ll have to go into work on the 30th and leave at 12:15. I’ll take my lunch from 12:15 until 1:15. They said I should plan on being there 1.5 hours each day. Hopefully I can be back at work by 2:30. The following day I will just have to go into work late and I am guessing that I shall be in work by 11 am if not sooner.


10/24/2006

No comments: