Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Moist & Mushy Food

I have just completed my second day of eating moist & mushy food. Yesterday I ate fate free ricotta cheese with some tomato sauce for breakfast. Lunch was 1/2 an egg salad sandwich. We were at the mall and AR wanted to eat at Johhny Rockets, that s style diner. I ordered the egg salad sandwich. I took two bites of the sandwich and then just ate the rest of the egg from the 1/2 I started eating. I wrapped up the other half and took it home. Dinner was egg drop soup.

Today I ate 2 ounces of plain fat free yogurt....not the most tasty. I added a packet of stevia and pumpkin pie spice to get it down, and then it tasted okay. I also ate 2 ounces of pureed peaches. I bought some baby food, which I don't think I really need now, but its good to have on hand. I made chicken salad for lunch and ate a few ounces of that. I ate once slice of mini pumpernickel bread too. The bread was hard to eat. I think I will stay away from that for a while. For dinner I had Progresso Chicken Gumbo soup with 2 ounces of ricotta cheese. It was tasty.

So far so good on the moist and mushy. I think I will try cream of wheat tomorrow morning.

No comments: